CERVICAL FIRM COLLAR
Use after Whiplash
Supports the head ande neck after whiplash, sprains and general injury.
FEATURES & BENEFITS.
- Firm and rigid foam. Unlike soft coller style.
- Enhanced support and stability of the neck and jawline.
- For relief after injury to the neck, spine and surrounding soft tissue.
- Contoured to support the neck and head comfortably.
- Keeps your neck warm and comfortable with our breathable fabric.
- Designed for extended, prolonged use, all day and everyday.
- Helps release pressure on the vertebrae.
- May be used comfortably while sleeping, working and driving.
- Warmer muscles better protects against injury.
- Improving circulation may prevent pain and swelling.
- The manufacturer/importer will not be held responsible for any misuse of this product.
- If pain increases or persists discontinue use and consult a physician.
- No brace can totally prevent injury and no guarantee is made either expressed or implied that injury will be prevented by this product.
- To maintain quality the manufacturer reserves the right to alter specifications and materials without prior notice.
- Individuals with allergic reactions to rubber/latex should not use such products.
- Unless otherwise specified this product contains rubber/latex content.
- Please seek medical advice prior to use if you suffer from circulatory problem.
- Comfortable cotton fabric laminated over supportive foam inner.
- Fits adults and children of all ages.
CHART & FIT GUIDE
- CHILD size collar available in limited quantity with brace height is 75mm, with overall circumference between 44-54cm. the foam section is 47cm in length.
- Measure around your neck from the jawline to determine the size.
- Hand wash in warm water.
- Use mild detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean.
- Hang to air-dry in a well ventilated area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Place collar around neck.
- Close hook over loop at back of neck.
- Adjust for comfort.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict circulation.
- Always ensure to choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing and if unsure always consult a physician.
- You should feel firm compression and protection.
- Do not apply over open wounds or if you have a susceptibility to dermatitis.
- Compression to be firm, yet not too tight so as to restrict.
- Always choose the most suitable support for the specific activity and/or injury you may be experiencing.
- If unsure consult a physician.
Write Your Own Review